Spiders

So check this out. I don't particularly mind spiders too much although I hate the unexpected web in the face.....freaks me out. A couple of weeks ago some gimongous spider built a web from the 2nd story eave of the house down the the antenna on my daughter's car. Giant web.....caught a big fat cicada the first night it was up there. It was right in the path from the front door to my car so fortunately I saw it and walked around the long way for a few days. I had ordered a new dishwasher and the delivery guys came to drop it off. The one kid started walking that way and I told him, don't go that way......go the long way across the lawn. He didn't listen, no doubt he knew better than dumb old me. I turned around to grab a pen inside the house, come back out and this guy is flailing his arms and picking at his face trying to get this big old web off his head. I remarked to him "I told you not to go that way you dumb a$$". He was NOT a happy camper with me!

So check this out. I don't particularly mind spiders too much although I hate the unexpected web in the face.....freaks me out. A couple of weeks ago some gimongous spider built a web from the 2nd story eave of the house down the the antenna on my daughter's car. Giant web.....caught a big fat cicada the first night it was up there. It was right in the path from the front door to my car so fortunately I saw it and walked around the long way for a few days. I had ordered a new dishwasher and the delivery guys came to drop it off. The one kid started walking that way and I told him, don't go that way......go the long way across the lawn. He didn't listen, no doubt he knew better than dumb old me. I turned around to grab a pen inside the house, come back out and this guy is flailing his arms and picking at his face trying to get this big old web off his head. I remarked to him "I told you not to go that way you dumb a$$". He was NOT a happy camper with me!
Spider ninja. Ain't that always the case the the younger folks always know better

let's start out by saying I HATE spiders. That being said how come when you are cutting grass you never see that big spider web until just before it hits you in the face? Then you about kill yourself making sure the dang creepy crawly ain't on you.
I’m with you man, I freakin’ HATE spiders too! There’s not much on this earth I’m afraid of anymore but spiders are different, they’re too damn sneaky & you never hear em’ sneaking up on ya. The worst is those big fat hairy brown bastards that build the 8 ft wide webs and they stay right in the middle of it. I always ran into those things all during bow season. UGH!

CFF846D8-1C7B-4023-BD8E-F44661B17A6A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom