Spicyyyy burritos

Mighty fine viddles Sir..I took your suggestion and two bottles of Korean Sauce came today. Hopefully I'll be able to doctor it up with the honey and Soy sauce. then try it with the wings in my air dryer oven...
That was FAST!!! Let me know what ya think. This marinade seems a little hot when it's raw, but it really tones down after cooking.

Mighty fine viddles Sir..I took your suggestion and two bottles of Korean Sauce came today. Hopefully I'll be able to doctor it up with the honey and Soy sauce. then try it with the wings in my air dryer oven...
I don't know personally but this young lady my wife works with says the trick to cooking wings in air dryer oven is cooking them twice?? I guess she cooks them barely done and then put's them back in for a few minutes? I know my wife said they were Awesome.

I don't know personally but this young lady my wife works with says the trick to cooking wings in air dryer oven is cooking them twice?? I guess she cooks them barely done and then put's them back in for a few minutes? I know my wife said they were Awesome.
I'm going to try it with 24 hr soak and air dry...Might try just half and then the others do a second dry..Thanks for the suggestion..My preferred way is to smoke them, but until my total hip replacement I can't..Getting up and down is a pain in the buttox

I gotta get one'em air fryer/ovens. I keep hearing good things.
I've had one for over a year and never used it. Figured I'd break it out this morning and see how it reheats some Cordon Bleu I made with pork the other day.

20220305_113411.jpg
20220302_184202.jpg

Back
Top Bottom