Sons of Guns on Discovery Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of ya'll got a TV show?
Not me. Wouldn't want to be on TV. But if I was, you can bet your a$$ there would be people on some forum criticising me for something. I don't think its anything to envy or brag about. His toys and job, on the other hand, are.

There are so many stupid scripted reality shows out there these days.

Any of ya'll got a TV show?

Nope but you can bet your ass that if I was already a successful gunsmith and a millionaire that I wouldnt sell out and be on a lame show like they have!

Anyone who is already independantly wealthy and then decides to try to be a tv star is nothing but an attention wh@re. Well they're getting plenty of attention but its not the kind they wanted.
Is 20 pages of bad reviews enough for you on one of the largest gun websites in the world?
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1143085

I can't stand the show. They're all complete idiots. I have never seen a hog run out in front of a fourwheeler with a bunch of people standing around and two idiots yelling they see something from a tower behind them.

It was the whole turtle look that did it for me. The sloped chin. The smaller than average head. And of course the lack of acting ability. Hell, I could read her lines more convincing than she does. She sounds like an 8 yr old reading in school with a pause between words. She certainly doesnt have to worry about becoming famous for her acting.

[Broken External Image]:

so what your saying is you would kick her out of bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom