• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Son needs work

nitrexman

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
832   0
Reaction score
My son who is a single dad living in Tyrone is in need of some work. He currently can't drive due to a license suspension. He is currently laid off from the movie industry. Any one needing a helping hand with projects let me know. He is excellent at Landscaping and can do some other home repairs but anything will help..
Thanks
you can call me at 770-595-8548.

son who is a single dad living in Tyrone is in need of some work. He currently can't drive due to a license suspension. He is currently laid off from the movie industry. Any one needing a helping hand with projects let me know. He is excellent at Landscaping and can do some other home repairs but anything will help..
Thanks
you can call me at 770-595-8548.
not sure about that area ,but should be a day labor there! it’s worth a try!
I have another friend who’s in the same work force and he is laid off told me yesterday he don’t know if he will go back to work there!

Does he have any general warehouse experience? And does he have a timeframe for getting his license reinstated? I manage a warehouse close to the airport and am always looking for folks willing to work... sounds strange saying that but that's how it is these days. Been trying to fill a position for 6 months and the past 11 interviews have been no call / no shows... I guess uncle Joe is still paying to stay away from gainful employment.

Sorry for the rant!

Back
Top Bottom