• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Somebody made a boo-boo.

They also have everyone's contact information to use and sell. Let the spam begin. I started to place an order; but figured it was going to get cancelled and I have had enough issues with CC being hacked.

I used a “junk e-mail address” as well.
1678026222390.gif

Hahaha we all just got TROOOOLLLLEEEEDDDD!
Well, a lot of people who never heard of them before, now know their name, and maybe have them in their internet histories. Some portion of them will probably refer to them in the future when looking for items.

So, "distributor problem" or marketing strategy?

;)

Anybody receive a refund yet ? Got the email saying my order was cancelled, I had 2 orders, but the funds are still being held by Barb's as "pending"

Well, a lot of people who never heard of them before, now know their name, and maybe have them in their internet histories. Some portion of them will probably refer to them in the future when looking for items.

So, "distributor problem" or marketing strategy?

;)
Meethinks someone is a genius, accidental or not.

LOL, for a few glorious minutes the inner neckbeards were all giddy at the prospect of getting a huge financial windfall at the expense of a business but now that you haven't gotten your refunds quickly (most of which couldn't get you a disgusting sammich at the ghetto bistro aka McDonalds) you're all butthurt and worried.

Back
Top Bottom