• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Somebody made a boo-boo.

Always nice to see how quick the gun community is to take advantage of their own.

Side note, I guarantee the fine print in the website has legal disclaimers about pricing errors.
Isn’t how that goes here, how many good deals you seen flipped over the years, some times not even making it home taking a pic in the car

Isn’t how that goes here, how many good deals you seen flipped over the years, some times not even making it home taking a pic in the car

There was also zero chance they'd have to deliver.

As long as they could demonstrate to anyone with a brain that there had been a pricing error, they wouldn't have had to pony up. If that had been priced at $10/box, it might have been a different story.

There was also zero chance they'd have to deliver.

As long as they could demonstrate to anyone with a brain that there had been a pricing error, they wouldn't have had to pony up. If that had been priced at $10/box, it might have been a different story.
Guarantee the fine print at checkout has disclaimers about glitches.

The website I had for about a year did. I could see this happening to me, a glitch from one of my wholesalers spreads like wild fire over the weekend from neckbeards thinking they're going to get something for nothing, then the owner has to come in Monday morning and un**** everything because a bunch of weirdos thought they was gonna get something for free from some imaginary tycoon who can just afford to give away capital like Santa Claus.

The website I had for about a year did. I could see this happening to me, a glitch from one of my wholesalers spreads like wild fire over the weekend from neckbeards thinking they're going to get something for nothing, then the owner has to come in Monday morning and un**** everything because a bunch of weirdos thought they was gonna get something for free from some imaginary tycoon who can just afford to give away capital like Santa Claus.

It's why I had no real qualms about ordering a lot of stuff. It was never going to arrive.

It would be interesting to see if St. Barb's has any recourse with their supplier who is claimed to be the organization who ****ed up, given that there could be a lot of neckbeards out there who genuinely feel aggrevated that St. Barb's "Conned them".

1677968019560.gif

It's why I had no real qualms about ordering a lot of stuff. It was never going to arrive.

It would be interesting to see if St. Barb's has any recourse with their supplier who is claimed to be the organization who ****ed up, given that there could be a lot of neckbeards out there who genuinely feel aggrevated that St. Barb's "Conned them".

I doubt there's any recourse to be had, I'm sure it's all covered in legal disclaimers in the website.

Then only time these things play out is when the actual manufacturer makes a advertising mistake, and in that case they just weigh the numbers and estimate what's going to hurt worse, fulfilling the order or making everyone salty.

Back
Top Bottom