• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Some positive thoughts

No longer in Virginia. FFL transfer on all firearm transactions except for direct family member gifts. Eventually this will be across the board. Enjoy it now GA. but you bet your ass it's coming.
VA has always been a good bit farther left than GA. I doubt we will have that here unless it becomes a Federal law.

The way mass shootings are increasing in frequency something drastic is coming. I look for tighter transactions to be one of the first moves to be made. I mean if it does happen, hardened criminals will always get black market guns and we as gun owners know this as absolute. However, those pushing for tighter gun control measures don't care about that. They just want to impart their views on everyone. Thing is there are so many guns in America now ( 16.9 million sold in 2022 ) it is a bit late to try and regulate every one of the guns out in the private party ownership arena.

It is my understanding that there is only 8 people handling the entire nations NFA forms. I wouldn't hold my breath, especially with all the folks filing for their free SBR stamp.
Appears to be at least double that many judging from the reddit eforms approvals thread. Still not great, but way better than 8.

Back
Top Bottom