• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Some of ya'll are screwed!

I will assure you Sir that my "feelings" have not been hurt, but I just wanted to say that just ain't the way to tell someone that they may die or have life threatning problems. Like I said, I am proud we are not friends.
And you cry on internet website about mean people while companies twist the arms of loyal workers. Take the shot or lose the only income to feed and house your family. They do not care if you have been to church all your life or have not missed a day in 15 years they just want compliance.

And you cry on internet website about mean people while companies twist the arms of loyal workers. Take the shot or lose the only income to feed and house your family. They do not care if you have been to church all your life or have not missed a day in 15 years they just want compliance.
I agree 100% Sir but just ain't got no tears.

crying baby whinerbee.gif
CRY? did you say cry?

I will assure you Sir that my "feelings" have not been hurt, but I just wanted to say that just ain't the way to tell someone that they may die or have life threatning problems. Like I said, I am proud we are not friends.
I love you too!

Back
Top Bottom