• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Some of ya'll are screwed!

Nat Nat
I am a non vaxxer BUT I can't believe you would post a thread with a title like you did about members and friends here on ODT.

"Some of ya'll are screwed!"​

We really don't need to divide us any further or chide people that we think may or may have not have made a mistake. I am sure proud I don't claim you as a friend.

Nat Nat
I am a non vaxxer BUT I can't believe you would post a thread with a title like you did about members and friends here on ODT.

We really don't need to divide us any further or chide people that we think may or may have not have made a mistake. I am sure proud I don't claim you as a friend.

I truly have but two friends on this site. If they are offended then I will apologies. Sorry to have hurt your feelings.
I speak truth, feelings be damned.
Have a blessed day sir and God's speed to you and yours.

P.S I have several in my family that have taken the jab including a daughter. I fault no one for doing so. They chose to risk it all. Love 'em just the same.

Nat Nat

It's on TicTok so it has to be credible. :doh:

I truly have but two friends on this site. If they are offended then I will apologies. Sorry to have hurt your feelings.
I speak truth, feelings be damned.
Have a blessed day sir and God's speed to you and yours.

P.S I have several in my family that have taken the jab including a daughter. I fault no one for doing so. They chose to risk it all. Love 'em just the same.
I will assure you Sir that my "feelings" have not been hurt, but I just wanted to say that just ain't the way to tell someone that they may die or have life threatning problems. Like I said, I am proud we are not friends.

Back
Top Bottom