• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Some Drivers Deserve This!!! lol

I have been wanting to put 60 bazillion lumen lights on the back of my van for ages now, to flash the morons who have the attention span of a cocker spaniel, and leave their brights on. Trouble is, Murphy's Law only applies to the wise, and I'll be the one who the LEO lights up and tickets for having illegal rearward facing lights.
Any law against having a mirror in the trunk? :evil:

Any law against having a mirror in the trunk? :evil:
I have perfected using the rear view mirror.

Aim it up to the headliner to get the left right aimed.
While you got it there adjust the elevation to get a feel for how far you have to bring it down.

You get instant results when you nail it.
Observe where the mirror is and it gets quicker every time.

Back when I was 19 I met a car out in the country at 2am that wouldn’t dim headlights. I lit it up with some KC daylighters. Lol. Imagine my surprise to see it was a cop. He’s probably still rubbing his eyes.

Maybe scare the driver?

https://www.boredpanda.com/high-bea...oogle&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic

high-beam-reflective-scary-faces-decals-china-3.jpg

Back when I was 19 I met a car out in the country at 2am that wouldn’t dim headlights. I lit it up with some KC daylighters. Lol. Imagine my surprise to see it was a cop. He’s probably still rubbing his eyes.

My brother would pull his spotlight out and light up the offending driver going the other way. He got some old blue haired lady so flustered one time she just simply turned her headlights off. Ain't right but I'm chuckling now remembering that 35 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom