• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Some Drivers Deserve This!!! lol

OttoMan

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Do unto others what you want them to do to you!
421   0
Reaction score
214851965_4205070649584916_4713096043742234562_n.png

Probably cause some road rage lol
Not really. I leave to work around 5 am... Some folks almost tries to push you on the highway, even though I am at 78 - 80 MPH... -- That would be very appropriate. And maybe after that high flashing, some road rage would start. lol

I have been wanting to put 60 bazillion lumen lights on the back of my van for ages now, to flash the morons who have the attention span of a cocker spaniel, and leave their brights on. Trouble is, Murphy's Law only applies to the wise, and I'll be the one who the LEO lights up and tickets for having illegal rearward facing lights.

I have been wanting to put 60 bazillion lumen lights on the back of my van for ages now, to flash the morons who have the attention span of a cocker spaniel, and leave their brights on. Trouble is, Murphy's Law only applies to the wise, and I'll be the one who the LEO lights up and tickets for having illegal rearward facing lights.
Yes, That's righ.
What I do, I slow down. Let the sucker pass, and I get right behind him and turn my high beam on for a long time!!!:noidea::nod:

A comedian many years ago had a driver's idea I liked.
Every driver carries a dart gun, when they see a stupid
action by a driver they shoot offender's car with a dart.
When the police see a car go by with 5-20 darts stuck to
it they can pull it over and give them a ticket.
There would be nothing but porcupines rolling down the highways. Have to raise taxes to pay all of the troopers needed to write the tickets. I'm with you though.

Back
Top Bottom