• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So what have you guys been up to for the last 4 months?

Nonliberal Nonliberal
Text me nonliberal , I need your opinion -
Our backyard got cut kind of short
Should I get all the little stuff dug out and get this piece beside the house graded?
I think I want to, I want more open land
6525629D-6766-431A-BCAB-11FEDCA21683.jpeg

this is post forrestry mulching

we eventually wanna add
A pool and something like this as well for more storage
BD36CF1C-B172-4718-BD2D-8B60DFB4624E.png
4A62F11F-E3AB-4896-8961-97713BB14F4E.png
CFCEDC2C-5CC4-4F43-9C70-1BE1110E6632.png

Nonliberal Nonliberal
Text me nonliberal , I need your opinion -
Our backyard got cut kind of short
Should I get all the little stuff dug out and get this piece beside the house graded?
I think I want to, I want more open land
View attachment 3183664
this is post forrestry mulching

we eventually wanna add
A pool and something like this as well for more storage
View attachment 3183670 View attachment 3183671 View attachment 3183672
Ha, I'm not the one to ask. I'm way behind on landscaping. I have plenty of yard but after the rains subside I'm bringing in a forestry mulcher and clearing out everything grindable. I'll have a pool this summer too if I can afford one. Hell, I still do t have a driveway

Ha, I'm not the one to ask. I'm way behind on landscaping. I have plenty of yard but after the rains subside I'm bringing in a forestry mulcher and clearing out everything grindable. I'll have a pool this summer too if I can afford one. Hell, I still do t have a driveway
Mulcher and excavator if you need em
Peachtree land management is Kevin dempsey and drew Williams is excavator any job size
19E18170-D07C-408E-AF06-A47117250323.png
73D0ED1D-748A-49F2-80C7-CA581E233D6E.png

I just signed up for the newsletter on https://dobbsdefense.com/
I will buy one with the logo. I still think you should do one with "I am a sexy man" and one with a target and in the center of the target a starfish. Serious.

Subscribed to your newsletter.

Your Blog is missing any posts......
We have a newsletter? Sweet! I guess I should subscribe too.
Website is a work in progress. I haven't had much to do with designing it and someone else is staffed to handle social media. If you see me online somewhere other than here, it ain't me.
I know the site shouldn't be up the way it is but has to be to get card processing according to what I'm told. Itll get better.
I just need a place to peddle my wares without having to be open to public. Appointments acceptable in rare and special cases. I'm I and out too much and it's real nice to not be tied to a clock.

We have a newsletter? Sweet! I guess I should subscribe too.
Website is a work in progress. I haven't had much to do with designing it and someone else is staffed to handle social media. If you see me online somewhere other than here, it ain't me.
I know the site shouldn't be up the way it is but has to be to get card processing according to what I'm told. Itll get better.
I just need a place to peddle my wares without having to be open to public. Appointments acceptable in rare and special cases. I'm I and out too much and it's real nice to not be tied to a clock.
So dealers could stock your stripped lowers? :) Yes, I am a dealer.

Back
Top Bottom