• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So what have you guys been up to for the last 4 months?

I am interested. :) Pawn Express Lagrange Georgia and Pawn Express in Newnan Georgia. :) Possibly a few other stores in Alabama.
I'll be happy to deal with you. I have to get this first two batches released and fulfill my promises to folks that already asked.
I can make 60 a week as if right now but just took delivery of 2 more mills this morning so I intend to up production and this will be a continuous process for the foreseeable future.
So hopefully I can fill orders every week.
I have a first cousin that you share a name with

I'll be happy to deal with you. I have to get this first two batches released and fulfill my promises to folks that already asked.
I can make 60 a week as if right now but just took delivery of 2 more mills this morning so I intend to up production and this will be a continuous process for the foreseeable future.
So hopefully I can fill orders every week.
I have a first cousin that you share a name with
Sending a PM

We have a newsletter? Sweet! I guess I should subscribe too.
Website is a work in progress. I haven't had much to do with designing it and someone else is staffed to handle social media. If you see me online somewhere other than here, it ain't me.
I know the site shouldn't be up the way it is but has to be to get card processing according to what I'm told. Itll get better.
I just need a place to peddle my wares without having to be open to public. Appointments acceptable in rare and special cases. I'm I and out too much and it's real nice to not be tied to a clock.
You are the man, I got a business idea I want to talk to you about

I'd give a grand for one with nothing but the legal requirements/serial number engraved. I like my weapon plain jane like I like my truck without stickers on it.
This stealthy enough for you?
20210324_193735.jpg

Letters are 1/16th . The absolute minimum legal requirement

Back
Top Bottom