• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So what do you do for a living?

I work at plant hatch. It is between baxley and vidalia on us1. I did the beer thing for 4 years with southern eagle out of Fitzgerald. Tifton was my main area. I feel yer pain on "they pull guns now", that is why I quit!

Operations manager for a petroleum distributor. I manage unmanned commercial fuel facilities in 8 states and manage projects involving equipment installation at wholesale customers properties. We sell fuel however we can to whoever we can and I coordinate/manage the equipment installation. I will be going to Anchorage Alaska within the next month to automate Fed Ex's fuel islands so we can wholesale them fuel and allow them to capture transaction data. I'm going fishing for salmon when I'm done.

I work at plant hatch. It is between baxley and vidalia on us1. I did the beer thing for 4 years with southern eagle out of Fitzgerald. Tifton was my main area. I feel yer pain on "they pull guns now", that is why I quit!

My company specified all the cameras for Plant Hatch and we regularly repair/replace existing cameras, and also sell them new ones.

Emergency Management for the U.S. Air Force - I teach the base populus on Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and High-Yield Explosives Survival. I also educate the base populus on actions to take if a Natural Disaster were to happen.

We definitely need to sit and talk. When you come wheeling with us, we can discuss stories

I need to thank you for all the good times I had buyin beer at bars an stores here in Tifton with countless memories , but hate you for the money I spent lol :thumb:

I need to thank you for all the good times I had buyin beer at bars an stores here in Tifton with countless memories , but hate you for the money I spent lol :thumb:

Thanks for bein one of the better customers that put food on the table for me. The damn "canadians" over there that always thought I owed them somethin (money, free beer,etc.) Besides, I got REALLY tired of watching "them" go in a store and buy $100 worth of groceries with an ebt card then buy 2 cases of beer, a carton of cigarettes, and $50 worth of scratch off tickets; then leave the store in a cadillac.
I dont have to work around that caliber of society anymore. I love my job.

Back
Top Bottom