• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So what do I do with this baby raccoon?

Sooo, you still convinced you not keeping that thing as a pet yet ? We aren’t! Lol

Get him some rabies shots and feed him, teach him to steal jewlry....the good kind :evil:

See if any coon-dog trainers want it? Just saying lol
One of the people who's wife vetoed the deal trained dogs. I dont think it was coon dogs though. Said he'd raised them before and wanted to try again but the master of the house said no. I understand.

So apparently with some training they love guns and have quite the smartassed little mouth. Sounds like a match made in Heaven with you two.

tenor.gif

c35S_i.gif
Already had a pet try to murder me when I was a kid, damn sure dont want one that does it with malice. I prefer witty over smart mouth. At least that's how I like to imagine it. My wit goes well with my svelte physique.
Try this one, it's in Chattanooga
Happinest Wildlife Rehablitation
happinestwildlife.com

423-593-3932
Thank you will try them. They take georgia coons?

This is your best option. He would draw all types of business. They guns would sell themselves...
Lawsuits

Sooo, you still convinced you not keeping that thing as a pet yet ? We aren’t! Lol

Get him some rabies shots and feed him, teach him to steal jewlry....the good kind :evil:
Damn think is nuzzled in my armpit now. Got him a full belly today. Hes eating way better now and I youtubed a crazy coon guy that showed me how to raccoon sing to him. Puts him right to sleep. I'll most likely kill him tomorrow

Effeminate sounding dude only rehabs song birds. Not saying hes not a great guy but he had a sweet voice, maybe like a songbird

Had no idea the one in Ellijay was closed, found the other on facebook ...will keep trying..
Does it have it's eyes open and can it eat on its own of has to be bottle fed,
I know a guy in Chickamauga that has rescued and raised dozens f squirrels and possums..I'll try to get in touch with him too,

Had no idea the one in Ellijay was closed, found the other on facebook ...will keep trying..
Does it have it's eyes open and can it eat on its own of has to be bottle fed,
I know a guy in Chickamauga that has rescued and raised dozens f squirrels and possums..I'll try to get in touch with him too,
Eyes are closed and feeding it with a syringe. CMR cat milk replacement. Still have to rub its butthole to get it to poop etc. I'm guessing less than 2 weeks old from what I've read.

Back
Top Bottom