• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So what do I do with this baby raccoon?

Eyes aren't open yet. He dont eat sammiches yet
you can get some kitten baby formula at petsmart and walmart. i would keep him. he could make a cool hunting buddy,they have thumbs. teach him to go up a tree and knock squirrels out with a tiny bat.
cool little guy. i have a family of them that come up on the porch and eat the cat food. mom and four kits, but the kits are getting big....

Here are two that were in my Blue Berry's.
Company coons.jpg

They were old enough to show me their attitude!

Dobbs/Squeakers 2020!
I already said I think he's a Democrat

you can get some kitten baby formula at petsmart and walmart. i would keep him. he could make a cool hunting buddy,they have thumbs. teach him to go up a tree and knock squirrels out with a tiny bat.
cool little guy. i have a family of them that come up on the porch and eat the cat food. mom and four kits, but the kits are getting big....
I wish you would try. It's Monday and all the places I been writing down open at 10. Hopefully I can find him a rescue place today. If not, he is certainly up for adoption. Maybe I'll hit the FaceBook and let the proper authorities find me to take him. I don't imagine anyone cares and he's safe so they'll probably skip right on by. Bigger things to deal with and all.

Here are two that were in my Blue Berry's.
View attachment 2653333
They were old enough to show me their attitude!
You should get them a friend. I have one right here for you. Can deliver this evening

I'll take it if no one else will. I can pick him up after work today or anytime tomorrow.
I am trying to get him to a proper place today but if I can't find one he needs a home. You ever done this kind of thing before? I have not and seem to be doing fine. He's eating and pooping and sleeping. I try not to cuddle with him because, well, same reason I didn't cuddle a lot of women. I don't want to catch anything or get attached.

Back
Top Bottom