• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

so there I was... minding my own business..

Apparently the OP seems to believe that the young man in the long hair and fedora was attempting to pass himself off as having been in the military due to the placement of his tags outside his shirt and his choice of haircut and cover.

I'm going to hire you as my ODT translator. Yeah he was total bull****ting his friend something bad. You know mustard gas isn't a WMD....

If mustard gas was a wmd by gf would be dead after every chilidog night.

mkdhotrod is full of **** and was only in Iraq for a vacation on the shores of their beautiful oilfields.

as a member of the 129th NASA Spaceship tailgunner battalion I am personally disgusted.

Here's my badge to prove it
ecx.images_amazon.com_images_I_51mPRDMzuIL._SY300_.jpg

Dude, your sig line is inaccurate
When you're really good in prison, they let you out early....OTOH, you have to be really bad to get out of the Army early

This thread takes the cake in the "Stupid Stuff" category:
"I'm a cooler puppet than you are... I was dangled and controlled far more than you were...neener neener neener I have the ribbons and if my hair were longer I would wear them"

"I'm a cooler puppet than you are... I was dangled and controlled far more than you were...neener neener neener I have the ribbons and if my hair were longer I would wear them"

The only person with a hand up their ass is you dude...

But hey whatever floats your scrot

Your neighbors dad touched you in your nono zone when you were a tween didn't he?

Back
Top Bottom