• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I got the Corona Virus/Covid 19 July 12th Update.

Well after 25 years you could at least shoot me a text.
Hey Brother. I know I should have called you. I was hoping to kick this thing in the ass and be done with it already and I didn't want to worry you. You've had enough on your plate here recently.

I'm starting to worry now though. My Mom and Dad both have it as well and you know my Dad is a 74 yo Vietnam Veteran with diabetes thanks to agent orange. He won't even admit that he has it he just say's it is a sinus infection. My Mom isn't doing to bad I think she kicked it already at least I hope she has.

I on the other hand I can't sleep at all anymore. It is weird seems like the more my lungs fill up with this plague the more energy I have. Which is bad because you of all people know what happens when I don't sleep for extended periods of time. Things get a little crazy.

I miss you man and wish I could just come over and grab a beer and hang out but now is probably not the best time for it.
upload_2020-5-24_3-1-31.gif

I will call you tomorrow and we'll BS about how cool we were 25 years ago.

Love you brother.

Gary.

So if I die what do I do with all of my class 3 NFA toys?
Did you put me it your will yet ? I just want some of the cooler rifles and six shooters....i dont need any NFA stuff :becky:
Seriously Bypass Bypass , get some chloroquine, Z-pack and zinc and start taking that stuff immediately! Same for your folks.
Get well soon brother. Praying for yall 3

(I could use a Camaro :evil:) lol

Bypass Bypass
Look into NAC supplements. N-Acetyl L -Cysteine. It could help you with breathing issues. There is strong case evidence that it helps to lessen the severity of WuFlu.
Amazon has them in stock for now.

PS NAC will reduce coagulation too. So if you are prone to bleeding do not take it. On another hand, it breaks up blood clots, so it also reduces a risk of a stroke.

I saw a guy on the street in East Point that was blowing a whistle and wearing a sign that said that Covid -19 wasn't real. Maybe you and him are a lot smarter than everybody else.
Try telling Bypass's pillow it aint real

Back
Top Bottom