• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I Got Pulled Over...

The officer came up behind me like a bat out of...and followed me quite a while (six mile bridge to port royale on hwy 396). I hugged a curve a bit tight about a mile before county line and he hit the lights.
What a douche

I was polite and answered the questions. It was just real invasive questioning such as:
Why were you in Canton? To see my dad and brothers
What did you guys do? Watched UGA football
Did you have anything to drink? Water (still had to do field sobriety)
Why are traveling so late? Left after the game was over
Etc Etc Etc...

I was tired and just trying to get home. I left the house (Braselton) at 5:30am. Went hunting in Commerce, swung by my office in Athens, drove to adventure outdoors, then to Canton by 4. Made the mistake of coming home thru forsyth county. Shouldve stuck with interstates :rolleyes:. Wasted 30 minutes on that BS.
It was slow for him, he attempted to "create" something....

It was slow for him, he attempted to "create" something....
I sorta felt that was the case. I'm confident I never touched the yellow line but he advised otherwise. He was nice about it but I've learned (the hard way) to not argue with a cop on the side of the road hahahaha. I decided years ago that when a cop starts to be jerk i'll get 911 on speaker hahahaha.

On a rural country road in the cotton belt of SW Georgia, earlier today,
I twisted the throttle on my Honda Shadow 1100 bike and ran it from 65 up to 85 in just a few seconds.
Satisfied with the torque in 5th gear, I let it slow back down to 65MPH.
Then, I saw the GSP trooper's blue car sitting in the median.
Lucky me.

Back
Top Bottom