• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I’m locked up for five days.....

Dingo

Wolf Icon
Navigating the space time continuum
7   0
Reaction score
Been up to Far North Queensland visiting family and spending time with the grand kids. Well one down side of that is that they pick up colds and flu from other kids, and of course, pass it on to grand parents. Well we drove home over two days, Monday/Tuesday sick as dogs and could barely do an hour without changing drivers. Anyway Mrs D had a doctor’s appointment Thursday so she rang him about cancelling the appointment and he sent her along with me off for a COVID test. So here I am at home, locked up for five days awaiting the results and not allowed to go anywhere. The only down side is I’m quickly running out of COVID cure, I don’t think it fixes anything really but it makes me feel better.

4D83E62D-5567-499F-91E0-F22C16429717.jpeg

5BB2B44A-A18D-4CC2-A22E-D148AF8B35EA.jpeg

It’s just a bad cold, the only COVID in our state is in Brisbane and only 12 cases most of them stopped at the border trying to sneak in, the southern states have a problem stopping the spread. Any way I shall let you know the outcome.

Praying for You & the Mrs, speedy recovery
&negative for COVID-19.
Medicine looks about right, dose as necessary!
Thank you, much appreciated but it’s just a bad cold, I’m pretty sure it ain’t COVID. One more night of this and I’ll be down to the gin.

Back
Top Bottom