• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Snake!!!!!

Kill it and kill it with fire! Well, I guess that would not work in the water, but kill it. I freaking hate snakes!

Let em' go. 99% of them won't bother you. Got a big rat snake that hangs around my house and I just let him be. Venomous snakes in the yard get shot. In the woods, I leave them alone unless they push the issue.

It's pretty freaking funny how a little harmless snake can turn testosterone spewing macho men into pathetic little pantywastes just for having the audacity to exist. I'd rather watch a big ol redneck scream for his momma when he sees a snake than anything on tv the last 25 years or so.

BTW, next time you hack up a copperhead, please remember that the Southern Copperhead has a protein in it's venom that may be the closest thing to a cure for cancer we ever see in our lifetimes. The drug being made from it retards angiogenisis (creation of new blood vessels) Therefore tumors stop growing because they can't expand their blood supply. So basically it slows or stops tumor growth and allows other treatments much valuable time to get ahead of the process.

Ya,I also know a women who almost lost her leg from a copperhead bite in Hilton Head back in the 70's. A young Doctor wanted to amputate but a older Docker said no. She was in the Hospital for along time and on crutshes fo 6 months are so. So i'm glad somebody loves copperheads but it's not me.

Ya,I also know a women who almost lost her leg from a copperhead bite in Hilton Head back in the 70's. A young Doctor wanted to amputate but a older Docker said no. She was in the Hospital for along time and on crutshes fo 6 months are so. So i'm glad somebody loves copperheads but it's not me.

Steve Irwin was killed by a sting ray, but I don't kill every ray I see.

Back
Top Bottom