Smoked Shrimp

Thanks for this idea
I tried it yesterday, wife said no to putting iron skillet in the Smoker
pie plate worked fine
seasoned with Tony Chachere's Creole, diced garlic, little oil, lots of butter
19 minutes @ 300*

Tasted Great and will do again

View attachment 4210033
Glad you liked it! The pie tin isn't a bad idea...no cleanup!

I could only find the small tins also. That shrimp gonna be good!
Thanks to hamburglar3 hamburglar3 bringing me back some fresh not frozen Gulf Shrimp and picking up the Old Bay Garlic..I combined the Old bay garlic and the Tony Chachere's Creole seasoning with olive oil in a small cast iron skillet, Into the oven at 300 for 20min..Basted at 15min..Not bad at all,,Next time I will smoke them..Thanks for the heads up! I did sprinkle some Lemon juice on them while eating..
shrimp.jpgshrimp3.jpgshrimp4.jpg

Thanks to hamburglar3 hamburglar3 bringing me back some fresh not frozen Gulf Shrimp and picking up the Old Bay Garlic..I combined the Old bay garlic and the Tony Chachere's Creole seasoning with olive oil in a small cast iron skillet, Into the oven at 300 for 20min..Basted at 15min..Not bad at all,,Next time I will smoke them..Thanks for the heads up! I did sprinkle some Lemon juice on them while eating..
View attachment 4221140View attachment 4221145View attachment 4221148
Looks good!!

I made a down and dirty quick version about 2 weeks ago, I got a few ideas to switch things up when I have more time...

View attachment 4221497
I fixed something kinda crazy the other night. Baked tator tots till brown, cooked chorizo, red bell, and red onion, tomatillo salsa, shrimp, and extra sharp cheddar cheese on top (in that order). The raw shrimp baked in the salsa (wow) . We were short on groceries lol. It was gone the next day.

I fixed something kinda crazy the other night. Baked tator tots till brown, cooked chorizo, red bell, and red onion, tomatillo salsa, shrimp, and extra sharp cheddar cheese on top (in that order). The raw shrimp baked in the salsa (wow) . We were short on groceries lol. It was gone the next day.
Sometimes innovation really pans out! That sounds delicious!

Back
Top Bottom