• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Smoked Shrimp

Just put mine on.

Attachments

• 20220404_182339.jpg
    20220404_182339.jpg
    273.9 KB · Views: 15
I did kroger, ingles and food depot.
I checked the website, looks like they're making more on the shipping then the product but that seems to be the norm these days.
I'll probably order some anyway because I'm jonesing pretty bad for those smoked shrimps.
I went to my Publix today and they were loaded up with it. But it was on the spice aisle...they have Old Bay in the seafood dept but they didn't have Garlic and Herb. I'm glad I decided to check the spice aisle! BTW, they have standing rib roasts for $6.99/lb from now until Easter...nothing better than Prime Rib and Shrimp!

I went to my Publix today and they were loaded up with it. But it was on the spice aisle...they have Old Bay in the seafood dept but they didn't have Garlic and Herb. I'm glad I decided to check the spice aisle! BTW, they have standing rib roasts for $6.99/lb from now until Easter...nothing better than Prime Rib and Shrimp!
I'll check pubic's locally. I'm really gnarling over those shrimps.
Checked walmart today, they didn't have much of anything.

I've been agonizing what to do with the 80 lbs of shrimp I have in my freezer. I did a group buy of some 21-25 count fresh Ga Shrimp this past November. I like this idea. I've had smoked shrimp but they were cold smoked.
LMK when there's another group buy if that's ok to ask? I'd love to get in on that!

Back
Top Bottom