Smith n wesson model 65-1

JB1989

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
75   0
Reaction score
I have a Smith n wesson model 65-1 in 357 magnum with a 4 inch barrel, im wondering if anyone has any info on what they go for , im having a hard time just trying to find and estimated value because I can only find that they had a limited run on them before going to the model 65-2, any info on any information would be helpful, thank you

Realistically around. 475-500 on a quick sale, assuming its wearing the factory service magna grips. Now if you happen to have the have the coveted box with matching serial # to the gun with all the documentation and the unopened tool set,send me a PM and we will discuss it further.

Realistically around. 475-500 on a quick sale, assuming its wearing the factory service magna grips. Now if you happen to have the have the coveted box with matching serial # to the gun with all the documentation and the unopened tool set,send me a PM and we will discuss it further.

pretty spot on here.

pretty spot on here.

I concur with the exception of the last part. You need to call me instead :p

I checked gun broker , couldn't find to many on their put one, cant find to many 65-1 or any information at all on the pistol
You were searching closed auctions?

ETA—I think the guidance on here to this point in this thread is accurate. Sometimes people on this forum just aren’t interested in a certain type of gun if it’s not a tactical super instructor platform. So if it’s not selling here, contrary to operator know how, the problem might be marketplace rather than price. Sign in on GB and check CLOSED auctions for a sanity check.

Back
Top Bottom