• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Sig Sauer P226rx

Every time I've dealt with sig customer service it was trash, I've had the exact opposite experience with HK which is funny cause for the longest time my understanding was the opposite till I actually dealt with them

I guess it’s me. It’s just a cheap , generic looking case. The pictures are the description of the item. I didn’t get what was pictured as being the item. IE. Buy a pistol from a picture with Sig factory walnut grips ,you receive a pistol with basic black plastic grips . Is this acceptable ?

I wouldn’t compare the case the pistol came in with the grips that are on the gun. One is just the package, the other can have a big difference in how the gun handles and how well you shoot it.

I have a shelf in my gun room with factory gun boxes crammed into it. I never look at or consider them once they get home, unless I put the gun up for sale. I’m sure I’ve got some boxes on that shelf from guns I don’t even own anymore.

The seller says he will take it back. I just have to pay the return shipping and a 10% restocking fee . For his false advertising. At this point it’s not the money or the wrong items. I have my own business , if I sell someone something and deliver a different product I won’t get away with it . If you post pictures of an item for sale , that’s what people are looking to buy !

I wouldn’t compare the case the pistol came in with the grips that are on the gun. One is just the package, the other can have a big difference in how the gun handles and how well you shoot it.

I have a shelf in my gun room with factory gun boxes crammed into it. I never look at or consider them once they get home, unless I put the gun up for sale. I’m sure I’ve got some boxes on that shelf from guns I don’t even own anymore.

Agreed. My point is you are looking to buy a certain grip , but , you are sent a grip different than you purchased . You did not receive what you expected and paid for .

Agreed. My point is you are looking to buy a certain grip , but , you are sent a grip different than you purchased . You did not receive what you expected and paid for .

My point is that I can’t compare a shipping/storage container with a critical part of the handgun.

That seller is one happy camper! He made 10% off of you, then he’ll turn around and sell that handgun again for the same price he sold it to you. That’s good business!

They are not fitted. This is the case that you get if you order from sig
My legion rx slide came in that box
20200317_182449.jpg
20200317_182525.jpg

Back
Top Bottom