• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig Sauer P226rx

Spikey

Wolf Icon Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
149   0
Reaction score
I bought a new 226rx off Gunbroker. Came in a cheap $15 crap generic case , has the Sig logo tho , LOL .
Not the case pictured in the ad with the gun. Dealer telling me sorry , that’s what Sig sent it in . He doesn’t seem to care about it not being the case in the picture in his ad. Basically telling me tough sheet . The case is labeled with type of pistol and serial number . I just sent an email to Sig about the case , see what Sig customer service has to say .
upload_2020-5-12_19-37-49.png

Also , I have numerous Sig P series pistols. They all came in molded standard Sig cases. Not a newbie with Sig. I’ve had one dealing with their customer service and it was excellent. So , see what happens .

Wow ! I’ve never seen that type box until today. Didn’t even know they existed ! In my opinion cheesy , but , I’ve always gotten the molded cases . Just disappointed in Sig that they’d cut corners like that. A Legion is NOT an inexpensive gun ! But a case like that ?

It’s not the form fit type that the gun sets in . Just a generic one size fits all. Yeah factory case , Sig logo , but I can go buy the same thing without the logo for $10. Just not the old original type case. I guess after owning over 10 Sigs and all having the nice formed fit inner , I got surprised , and disappointed .

It’s not the form fit type that the gun sets in . Just a generic one size fits all. Yeah factory case , Sig logo , but I can go buy the same thing without the logo for $10. Just not the old original type case. I guess after owning over 10 Sigs and all having the nice formed fit inner , I got surprised , and disappointed .
I can understand that, but doesn't sound like anyone was harmed here. Most people don't care about the case on shooters. Especially handguns. If collecting, well, it's still the factory case so value isn't harmed.

Last my 2c

I guess it’s me. It’s just a cheap , generic looking case. The pictures are the description of the item. I didn’t get what was pictured as being the item. IE. Buy a pistol from a picture with Sig factory walnut grips ,you receive a pistol with basic black plastic grips . Is this acceptable ?

Back
Top Bottom