• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Sig sauer mk25 navy seal pistol

I wasn't a sig person until I shot that 226 with you that one time. Hot damn was that a nice shooter. They'll never get me away from HKs completely but I don't mind carrying or shooting them.

I wasn't a sig person until I shot that 226 with you that one time. Hot damn was that a nice shooter. They'll never get me away from HKs completely but I don't mind carrying or shooting them.

Yeah I'm very pleased with this one. Has many great features, it's no hk p7m8 though. It will do until mine comes back from the CCR spa.

Very impressed with the MK25, shot mine on my range with target set at 75m using left hand, (I'm right handed) and hit the AR500 steel plate dead center each time. A great smooth firing Weapon. Love my SIGs. A thumbs up for this model:thumb:
targetmaster.jpg

Attachments

• targetmaster1.jpg
    targetmaster1.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 24
Very impressed with the MK25, shot mine on my range with target set at 75m using left hand, (I'm right handed) and hit the AR500 steel plate dead center each time. A great smooth firing Weapon. Love my SIGs. A thumbs up for this model:thumb:View attachment 599811

I think hitting the target period at 75m would be an accomplishment

I've owned many Sigs over the years, including Mk25. My favorite Sig was my P229r it had a trigger stop installed and was bi-toned.... Although it was a .40 it was just sooooo amazing! I sold it here on ODT for rent when I was a poor college kid... One of the guns that I've sold that just makes you feel worthless and naked when you get home lol! The ODT member has been lost, I can't remember who I sold it too =(

Back
Top Bottom