• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SIG P365 in 380

My 365 is smaller but higher cap than my LC9. If they can do the same comparing to the LCP then it'll be worth it. If its the same size as the 9mm 365 then it'll be kinda meh.

Attachments

• 380.png
    380.png
    787.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 380b.png
    380b.png
    749.4 KB · Views: 14
agreed. why down size to a smaller weaker caliber when the package dimensions are the same!? at least make the grip smaller and the slide trimmer/less heavy and it will appeal to ladies / smaller hands.
If its the same size as the 9mm 365 then it'll be kinda meh.

My 365 is smaller but higher cap than my LC9. If they can do the same comparing to the LCP then it'll be worth it. If its the same size as the 9mm 365 then it'll be kinda meh.

I’d disagree to the extent that my P365 is already pretty slim and trim… especially compared to other 9 or 380 micros…. where I think you would see the attraction with the 380 version is in capacity, when compared to other brands, the easier slide operation and less recoil….

There's nothing better than getting paid to look out the window....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't think they should make it smaller for the 380 version. You would lose compatibility with lots of accessories.

The main point of these kinds of 380-in-9mm guns is to make it easier for people with weaker grips to use them. They are easier to rack and easier to hold onto under recoil. If they added a mag with loading buttons (like the EZ's have) that would also be a plus.

Reviving an old thread…
Now that the 380 has been out for a while, does anyone have any real world experience with these? Curious about reliability mostly.
Honest feedback would be much appreciated!

I'm sure that are at least as reliable as the 9mm version. That being said, I don't know a single person who has one...

I'm sure that are at least as reliable as the 9mm version. That being said, I don't know a single person who has one...
That’s what confuses me… I thought a 380 version of the P365 would sell like hotcakes….
I heard (like all sig pistols) they had some teething issues in the beginning. I wonder if they’ve rolled out all necessary improvements and now it’s good to go?

Back
Top Bottom