Sick of people complaining about people complaining

I will compose a thread later today. Maybe 2

#1. Should Vanguard get his own category in ODT for all the injustices in the world

#2. Should we still have a forum, yet restrict comments in said threads if you do not agree favorably with OP views.

I will get right on that guys.

I will compose a thread later today. Maybe 2

#1. Should Vanguard get his own category in ODT for all the injustices in the world

#2. Should we still have a forum, yet restrict comments in said threads if you do not agree favorably with OP views.

I will get right on that guys.

:pound: by world you mean vanguardia correct the one that revolves around him?

now, now...lets not get ahead of ourselves here. You know freedom of speech is allowed as long as the majority agrees on what is being said. What do you think this is a republic or something. This is 'mareca boy...if you dun like it yu kin jist giiiiiiiit out.

i.imgur.com_yGFNa.gif

Found my first quote for my signature line!!! hahaha!! Thanks unclear, knew you were good for sumtin'!! haha

Vanguard I hope everything is working out for you. God has a plan for everyone. You'll get back on your feet. I know what you are talking about. Some folks said some pretty harsh things about you. Some folks can be 10 ft. Tall and bullet proof behind a keyboard in their moms basement.

Back
Top Bottom