Sick of people complaining about people complaining

Gacowboy

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
172   1
Reaction score
Just gets me, we post about things we are mad about, or things that happened to us, of stuff that just is going on in the world, and some people have to stick thier big mouths into the post and start talking ^&*% about the OP, WHY?......why do some people feel the need to put in their view of the person making the post, when they have no clue about that person or what they have gone through in life, makes me sick, if you don,t have a view on the op then STFU , I see a rise in people doing this and it is not right.:pop2:

Just to get this straight, you are complaining about someone complaining, in a thread that you were complaining?

Wow, my head hurts now!

Some of us come here to buy, sell & trade guns - not to be drama queens. That's one of the reasons I really liked the old GGT, it had a single purpose and it was good at it...

Sounds like restricting freedom of speech

now, now...lets not get ahead of ourselves here. You know freedom of speech is allowed as long as the majority agrees on what is being said. What do you think this is a republic or something. This is 'mareca boy...if you dun like it yu kin jist giiiiiiiit out.

i.imgur.com_yGFNa.gif

True indeed...I'm sorry ,it won't happen again.Sir
now, now...lets not get ahead of ourselves here. You know freedom of speech is allowed as long as the majority agrees on what is being said. What do you think this is a republic or something. This is 'mareca boy...if you dun like it yu kin jist giiiiiiiit out.

i.imgur.com_yGFNa.gif

Back
Top Bottom