• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Shut that gun up!!! Best deal ever for a 9mm can!

Quiet Riot Firearms

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
91   0
Reaction score
SOLD IT ALREADY. YOU GUYS ROCK.

Just got in my batch of Huntertown Guardian 9s and these things are cool. They have encapsulated K baffles just like the Kestrel, meaning its a normal K baffle with a cylinder coming off the top of it. The baffle in front sits down in the cylinder of the baffle behind it. This keeps crud from building up between the baffles and the tube, making disassembly a breeze. The first two baffles are stainless and the rest are aluminum. It comes with a 1/2-28 booster mount as well, and fixed barrel spacers are being made as we speak. But did I mention the best part? They are $299.00 INCLUDING THE BOOSTER. That's right, for $299+tax you have everything you need to shoot that glock 17 of yours in your backyard without your wife or your neighbors complaining. (please follow all local laws pertaining to where to shoot)

I only have one of these unaccounted for, so PM me or order it off my site today. Money talks, so whoever orders it off the site first gets preference. Not sure when I will get more of these, as I had to call everyday to make sure I was in the front of the line for these.

photo (1).jpgphoto.jpg

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    406.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Baffles look similar to the octane HD. Those kind of baffles are better in my opinion. It keeps the carbon off the walls of the tube and easy be taken out without getting stuck. My TiRant, I have to shake and pound on the end of my suppressor to knock the baffles out for cleaning. The suppressor is made so tight that carbon residue is enough to make the baffles stuck in the tube. Baffles has to be evenly forced from the middle of baffle for it to come out.

Last edited:
i sent you a pm asking how to reach you. id like to discuss the process and how long it takes on average. what i need to do on my end ETC.

call him here tomorrow. 678-614-7129. Its an easy process, takes about 30 minutes unless you talk alot like me! Get a trust (he can do that for you I think) he walks you through the paperwork (3 pages very easy) , pay for the item (easy part) then leave. He sends your paperwork to the BATF and then 6 months later they send it back to him and then you pick up your suppressor!

call him here tomorrow. 678-614-7129. Its an easy process, takes about 30 minutes unless you talk alot like me! Get a trust (he can do that for you I think) he walks you through the paperwork (3 pages very easy) , pay for the item (easy part) then leave. He sends your paperwork to the BATF and then 6 months later they send it back to him and then you pick up your suppressor!

a trust is about $500 isnt it...?

a trust is about $500 isnt it...?

lord no. they are a LOT less than that. I think him or his father does them there. I dont know how much but I seriously doubt they are even half that much.

- - - Updated - - -

he just popped online so im sure he will PM you back soon. He is a cool fella and makes this process super easy. He will help you get it done and on the path to havin fun!

Back
Top Bottom