• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shtf go to guns

with 2 Sig's on the hip

Attachments

• SAM_0057.jpg
    SAM_0057.jpg
    508.5 KB · Views: 132
beware the man who only owns one gun he probly knows how to use it.
no one will fears use then, just the way i like underestimate me and i just might fool somebody.
i will probly die in front of the gun safe trying to decide like a woman picking out shoes for the evening. lol just kidding gals

no one will fears use then, just the way i like underestimate me and i just might fool somebody.
i will probly die in front of the gun safe trying to decide like a woman picking out shoes for the evening. lol just kidding gals

LOL! the AR...no, no, AK...hrmmm... nah...how bout.... crap...BLAM! eeps!

IMG_20110904_121452.jpg

Let me see if I can remember them all

RIA 1911A1 (x2), Taurus 444 Raging Bull .44 magnum, SKS, AK-47, Remington M770 .30-06, Enfield in both .303 and .308, Ruger .308, Iver-Johnson Enforcer .30 carbine, Mosin-Nagant M91/59, Argentine Mauser, Winchester .30-30, 2 20 and 2 12 gauge shotguns, Tec-DC9, KelTec Sub-2000, .50 Cal Black Powder Muzzle Loader Rifle and Pistol, Glock 17 and 22. I'm sure I missed something in that list.

Just like those training videos on youtube when the guy with side carry firearm gets knifed before he can even draw! HAHAHA!

IMG_20110904_121452.jpg

Let me see if I can remember them all

RIA 1911A1 (x2), Taurus 444 Raging Bull .44 magnum, SKS, AK-47, Remington M770 .30-06, Enfield in both .303 and .308, Ruger .308, Iver-Johnson Enforcer .30 carbine, Mosin-Nagant M91/59, Argentine Mauser, Winchester .30-30, 2 20 and 2 12 gauge shotguns, Tec-DC9, KelTec Sub-2000, .50 Cal Black Powder Muzzle Loader Rifle and Pistol, Glock 17 and 22. I'm sure I missed something in that list.

Go for the muzzle loader if it is before October 22nd, wouldnt want the DNR to get on you.

Marlin Model 60 and Browning Buckmark Camper and a Ruger single six with both cylinders. I can carry a lot of ammo and head shots are very possible and tend to be effective. The low noise level also makes it harder to pin point your location. I am not a big fan of the spray and pray shooting technique. I have many options if at home that allow for accurate medium to long range defense and up close and personal, you can't beat a good shotgun. All the fancy guns in the world don't amount to more than a stick unless you have plenty of ammo available and accessible. Trying to evade and avoid conflicts will go a long way towards long term survival in SHTF situations. A rogue government may be the biggest threat to long term survival rather than "Zombies" or bands of thugs.

Back
Top Bottom