Show us your chem Trails

Okay so I was on an airplane going from Atlanta to Phoenix, Arizona.
right before take off 3 men in suits came on and went into the pilots cabin and stayed in there even as we took off.
Halfway through the flight they said we were going to experience turbulence and had to fly low, this was right over the city of Dallas, Tx
the pilot came on and stated not to worry, that they were just cooling the engines.
then from the wings and the tail smoke/mist began to pour.
Anyway then the men in suits opened the door
and yelled get on the floor
and everybody walk the dinosaur.

i46.tinypic.com_jgoyux.jpg

I'll have to admit - I began to hum the tune to myself.

I witnessed them several times while in Vegas years ago. Forecast was for clear sunny day, highs in the upper 90's to low 100's. Then the planes started flying. Didnt notice it really until after about the 7th or 8th set of contrails. It appeared they were making a huge checkerboard pattern. By noon the contrails had merged and it was completely overcast and the temps never got out of the low 80's. The contrails I witnessed were NOT coming from the engines where they should, but from the tips of the wings.

I witnessed them several times while in Vegas years ago. Forecast was for clear sunny day, highs in the upper 90's to low 100's. Then the planes started flying. Didnt notice it really until after about the 7th or 8th set of contrails. It appeared they were making a huge checkerboard pattern. By noon the contrails had merged and it was completely overcast and the temps never got out of the low 80's. The contrails I witnessed were NOT coming from the engines where they should, but from the tips of the wings.

Well did you feel different? Wouldn't the chemicals have made you unquestioning of the trails?

Back
Top Bottom