• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Should you get training?

The classes vary a little in price as they have different requirements. The intro class is $150 per person (and is approx 6 hrs long). This is the core class that the others build off of. It covers the following (other items covered but these are the pillars):

-Physiology
-Performance and stress
-Behavior/Threat Analysis
-Heuristics
-Atmospherics/geographics
-Force escalation

And with all of these areas there includes numerous reality-based scenarios and problems. This course is very good for 'stress inoculation' and creates quite the learning curve for surviving an emerging dynamic environment. Also, if you bring or refer others, I'll give you some money back in your pocket or reduce your fee.

The other classes expand off of this foundation and work up to more hands-on (literally) and range time (with rifle and/or pistol). Of course you don't have to take all the levels if you don't require them. The advanced courses are quite a bit more intense and they can also be tailored to fit the audience.

I can also come to your location if you'd like to host this (i.e. your business would like to take this). This option is good if you'd like to have a customized curriculum focusing on your particular environment (office setting, corporate, LEO, security, etc). I can work with pricing if funds are tight as I believe this training is important.

Look me up on FB as I have some additional details and posting more soon. (Mjölnir-Inc.)

'Go Over, Not Around...'Cuz it's Windy at the Tip.'

Another item to note is that, at some point, we have to have an honest internal dialog to review of our own skill-set/abilities. We always should be aware of the differences between what we are capable of and what we're willing to do.

As we see yet another tragic event that occurred today at the Naval Yard in D.C. The boogeyman is out there, we might in fact know them or have caught a glimpse at some point, but chances are if he comes, it is 'us' as individuals that have to be prepared to face him...and whip him if need be.

I give praise for the brave men and women that serve our great nation and communities as Law Enforcement professionals but as wonderful and heroic as they might be, they don't get issued a crystal ball...that's why we owe it to ourselves to be as prepared as we can (and not only with a firearm, but with our minds). We also owe it to our loved ones to do what we must to come home at the end of the day...if not, then go down swinging.

God Bless America!

'Go Over, Not Around...'Cuz it's Windy at the Tip.'

Back
Top Bottom