• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

** shooting mat??**

Kaotiktribe

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
137   0
Reaction score
Alright guys I want your opinions on a good shooting mat/bag for some prone shooting. Been shooting from a table, but need to practice more prone. Doesn't necessarily need to be able to hold the rifle' but if it doesn't I'd like to be able to attach it to my shooting bag. I already have the TAB shooting mat, but that thing is really thin.......compact, but too thin. Used it to shoot on gravel and it sucked!!

Blackhawk stalker or Eberlestock are some I've been eye balling. It will either hold a Rem 700 or AR 20" barrel.

Suggestions???

Alright guys I want your opinions on a good shooting mat/bag for some prone shooting. Been shooting from a table, but need to practice more prone. Doesn't necessarily need to be able to hold the rifle' but if it doesn't I'd like to be able to attach it to my shooting bag. I already have the TAB shooting mat, but that thing is really thin.......compact, but too thin. Used it to shoot on gravel and it sucked!!

Blackhawk stalker or Eberlestock are some I've been eye balling. It will either hold a Rem 700 or AR 20" barrel.

Suggestions???

Don't be a candy ass. But on a serious note, try the midway mat

Back
Top Bottom