She called 911 but got shot while waiting for help to arrive.

Too bad this woman was hiding in the closet with GUN IN HAND. The story would have read QUITE Differently...

Bad guy swings open closet door... BOOM! ... Other Bad guy runs for the door... BOOM! ... Justice system isn't bogged down with needless processing, CSI has some job security, city morgue gets work, cemetery or crematory gets work, and the next Home Invasion story that will now be published because these guys got away, actually would go unwritten.

Sad to say, it didn't turn out that way

Last edited:
She should of dialed 1-911 and put several .45 rounds in his ass....but hey the world is full of stupid that refuses to be helped or change. I feel sorry that she lost her life but she could of just as easily purchased a means to defend herself (A baseball bat is better than nothing).

I am taking three girls (First Time Shooters) to shoot then buy their first hand guns this weekend because they want to be able to defend themselves. Why couldn't she? We all have a choice to be more proactive in our abilities to protect ourselves and the ones we love....regardless or gender, social class, or ideals.

**** Edit**** I thought she lost her life as well, I hate she had to go through the trauma of being attacked.

Last edited:
Something tells me this wasn't a simple/random burglary..... What to you bet that the perps knew the woman, and went there looking for her?

Steps for a home invation:

1. Shoot intruder until dead or out of bullets (repeat if necessary)
2. Yell "halt, I'm armed"
3. Calm, comfort and thank agitated dog that just prewarned you of aforementioned intruder.
4. Reward dog for fantastic performance with treats, praise, possibly game of fetch or tug-o-war.
4. Drink water for dry throat from aforementioned adrenaline rush. (Sit down, have a smoke if necessary)
5. Check/Give dog fresh water.
6. Call 911

I like it!

3. Calm, comfort and thank agitated dog that just prewarned you of aforementioned intruder.
4. Reward dog for fantastic performance with treats, praise, possibly game of fetch or tug-o-war.
4. Drink water for dry throat from aforementioned adrenaline rush. (Sit down, have a smoke if necessary)
6. Call 911

This is awesome

6. Call 911

This is great! Just add step 7. Repeat steps 1-6 while waiting for police to arrive.

Back
Top Bottom