• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Selling a trailer help

Better pictures, length of trailer, pics of tires, then hold firm, tax returns may be your friend.
I have these, and all of the specifications on the post itself. It’s a 16 ft flat bed, 2ft dovetail so 18ft overall. New DOT lights, and I’m including a loading light and DOT Side marking lights if the buyer wanted to go that route. The toolbox can stay but I’d really like to keep it for my truck (that it came from lol)

Attachments

• IMG_6003.jpeg
    IMG_6003.jpeg
    439.7 KB · Views: 33
You’re going to probably have to be patient for the right buyer. Most people that want goosenecks want them to be deckovers and probably a little longer as well.

I just sold a landscape trailer on market place and had the same frustrating experience. I posted it in Fall and took it down after a couple of weeks after the low balls and “Este disponibles?” flooded in. I put it back up recently and it sold locally rather quickly.

You’re going to probably have to be patient for the right buyer. Most people that want goosenecks want them to be deckovers and probably a little longer as well.

I just sold a landscape trailer on market place and had the same frustrating experience. I posted it in Fall and took it down after a couple of weeks after the low balls and “Este disponibles?” flooded in. I put it back up recently and it sold locally rather quickly.
I believe it, this is an equipment trailer for bobcats and such. The GVWR and size will allow the largest bobcat on the market to sit on it as well as some mini-excavators. If I could make money with it I’d just keep it til then but that’s easier said than done.

I believe it, this is an equipment trailer for bobcats and such. The GVWR and size will allow the largest bobcat on the market to sit on it as well as some mini-excavators. If I could make money with it I’d just keep it til then but that’s easier said than done.
Yeah, it would be good for those. I bought a new 20ft for my Tractor and Bush Hog last October.
842E2ACC-A6C6-447A-8949-880311636377.jpeg
97E8AD93-81A3-4D95-9B7E-1A3E6A476A9B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom