section for wives and girlfriends

Status
Not open for further replies.
what i'm hoping is to show my wife how many women really like shooting. She has shown a renewed interest after a recent incident.
we have a large shop located couple hundred yards from the house with woods in between.a few months ago someone stole some aluminum(old blocks,vw heads,etc) from behind the shop.couple days later wife heard some noise down there.so she grabbed the colt 38 she inherited from her grandad(she had not touched it in 5 years or more) and went to investigate.when she got to the shop a large young man came from around back.she pointed the colt at him and he took off running through the woods.i hate to think what might have happened if she had not grabbed the revolver.
so she really needs to practice some.I bought some new 38 special rounds for her as the ones in the revolver are of unknown vintage...lol

what i'm hoping is to show my wife how many women really like shooting. She has shown a renewed interest after a recent incident.
we have a large shop located couple hundred yards from the house with woods in between.a few months ago someone stole some aluminum(old blocks,vw heads,etc) from behind the shop.couple days later wife heard some noise down there.so she grabbed the colt 38 she inherited from her grandad(she had not touched it in 5 years or more) and went to investigate.when she got to the shop a large young man came from around back.she pointed the colt at him and he took off running through the woods.i hate to think what might have happened if she had not grabbed the revolver.
so she really needs to practice some.I bought some new 38 special rounds for her as the ones in the revolver are of unknown vintage...lol

I am with am with ya! I personally don't care what all these other "tuff" guys think. My wife is my back up. My LORD, MY WIFE, MY CHILDREN!

Its always a good thing for a woman to know how to use a gun. My husband makes sure i know how to shot every gun he buys. So if someone breaks into our house i wont think twice.

every woman should be like you

i56.tinypic.com_124c8pl.jpg

Its always a good thing for a woman to know how to use a gun. My husband makes sure i know how to shot every gun he buys. So if someone breaks into our house i wont think twice.

Hey! Welcome to the Trader! We need more of the woman's point of view here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom