• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SEC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME POLL

Who will win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I betted heavy last time on Georgia vs Alabama, and lost, then was told by the ODT older guys never Bet on a Georgia team for the BIG GAME!
Never bet against the refs when Bama is playing.

Having said that, Bama is a shell of itself. They couldn't even beat Auburn, Florida or LSU by even a single TD and only beat Arkansas by one TD. Heck even LSU beat A&M.

If UGA can't beat a mediocre Bama AND the refs this year, it's all on them.

Never bet against the refs when Bama is playing.

Having said that, Bama is a shell of itself. They couldn't even beat Auburn, Florida or LSU by even a single TD and only beat Arkansas by one TD. Heck even LSU beat A&M.

If UGA can't beat a mediocre Bama AND the refs this year, it's all on them.
I see y’all got you a new coach,what’s your opinion

I think this is the best chance UGA has had to be national champion for a long time.

UGA is a balanced all around team - strong defense and good offense. This Bama team that has been shown to be over-ranked on occasion. Several games were barely won (yes they were still wins), when they should have been pretty easy wins. Bama is still good no question about that, but not the dominate teams of the past. I expect UGA to win...but who knows.

It's there on the table for Kirby to pick up.
1638496524148.png

1638496555587.png

Almost here fellers. Just enjoy the game. I can't see a Bama win this year but I'll be watching and hoping.

May the worst team win. ;)

I dont watch the game, Ga always loses if I watch. So I wont be watching but enjoy and I will check the final score.
I'll buy you a new Viking war axe if you watch the game!!!!

Kidding. I haven't bought me a war axe yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom