• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Screw you FedEx!

cr107

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
167   0
Reaction score
Ordered a trailer for my new lawn mower last week and got it today. Arrived to my house and see the box like this...

Looks like the driver just pushed it out of the back of the truck the way its leaning against my garage door, and theres a nice scrape along the panel too. Box was crushed to the same of the cart pretty much, with the seam on one side busted and had been taped back together.

Luckily, i ordered a polymer cart vs a metal one, so nothing was damaged. Still pisses me off... I am a delivery driver and know that something like this is unacceptable for a company to deliver (not just the drivers fault)

[/rant]

Attachments

• 11084252_10152755130857286_4200087276230793334_n.jpg
    11084252_10152755130857286_4200087276230793334_n.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 129
I won a Dale Earnhardt mini fridge from hooters when i was younger ,,looked like a damn crushed beer can when i open the box !! im pretty sure they dragged it behind the truck on the way to my house !!

Last edited:
Well, I have a good Fedex story.

We're finishing up on a bathroom remodel and ordered Kohler sinks. The first one had a hole in the box but the sink was fine. The second sink arrived on a different day. The driver rang the bell and asked me to inspect it before he left. Sure enough the thing was in about 10 pieces. The driver said, "You want to refuse this one right? When I loaded it in my truck this morning I didn't think it had made the trip."

He could have just left it and bolted but he rang the bell so we could check it out first. I appreciate that kind of service.

It was a lot easier to refuse shipment vs having to call them back to pickup and return. The replacement sink came in just fine.

never any issues with fed ex.
ups story from years ago
when i first moved to atlanta i lived on the 2nd floor of an apt.
ups packages kept ending up on my balcony......................
there were no stairs or back entrance.
ass wipe was tossing them up there,when he could.

I ordered a hat online a few years ago. Our usual FedEx guy was on vacation, and his fill in delivered the hat to a house down the street. Had to contact the company and get them to file a claim with FedEx and they sent me a new hat. Never saw anything from that driver. When our regular delivery man came back from vacation, he stopped by the house and apologized even though he didn't do anything.

Back
Top Bottom