• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Sb93 hunting with suppressors

I just got my hunting certificate. I did email but hadnt gotten any response. My last email I wrote about the AWB was to Isakson and he replied back like last week. I emailed him in December lol.

Welp I'm an anarchist again....

I offered my time, services, $, guns, cans, bullets, and property to anyone who would listen to help support this bill. Not one single rep, senator, DNR, FWS or anyone else took me up on it, proponent or opponent. (other than my Rep, who is a friend of mine, and shot some with me at a cookout at my place).

No one cared to even try to understand the benefits behind it.

Sooo, was it Dale, Brian or Rick? ;)

Alright, lets light up his inbox, his phones, and his mail!

I emailed him already. I just laid out some facts, let him know how disappointed I was, and asked what reasons he had for taking it out. Hopefully we will hear back from him. I just don't see why this is so hard to get through. They make it seem like it is taboo when in reality it is better for pretty much anyone that hunts.

Sooo, was it Dale, Brian or Rick? ;)

None of the above. Andy. Technically not MY rep since they lump my side of town in with Clayton.

- - - Updated - - -

I emailed him already. I just laid out some facts, let him know how disappointed I was, and asked what reasons he had for taking it out. Hopefully we will hear back from him. I just don't see why this is so hard to get through. They make it seem like it is taboo when in reality it is better for pretty much anyone that hunts.

Thank you for doing that. I intend to do the same but need to calm myself first haha. Everyone please do the same.

Back
Top Bottom