• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

(SARK) Military Small Arms Repair Kit value?

ehoward308

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
46   0
Reaction score
A couple months ago I bought this tool set. I am wanting to sell it now but despite an extreme amount of research I have yet to find one exactly like it. I know that they were custom designed and ordered specifically for the military. I have been able to find the newer version online but prices will only be given to military and government personnel. The case is made by CH Ellis and retails from them for $730.00 (I have found it as low as $500 but thats beside the point.) This particular set was brand new and unused when I aquired it but missing one of the original screw drivers. (it was replaced with a cheap stanley by previous owner I assume). I have used them over the last couple of months to restore a few firearms and they seem to be of very superior quality. This is reaffirmed by the fact that 80% of the tools in this kit come with a lifetime warranty and are all made in USA. Ultimately, my question is...Has anyone seen another one of these sets in person and can anyone give me a real value? The closest thing I have found to it is the OTIS Military Small Arms Armorer's Tool Kit which is listed on www.baumshoe.com/servlet/the-3583/OTIS-Military-Small-Arms/Detail for $3458.07 new
SARK1.jpg<--MineSARK2.jpg<--New version with no price listed

I have been trying to establish an approximate value so I could put a fair price on it in order to sell. I have just yet to see one for sale anywhere to get an idea of what to price it at.

Back
Top Bottom