• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Safe place to meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I have never showed up for a meet and had the seller present a loaded weapon. I always carry,usually more than one. I often end up showing off several "other" pistols at a meet once I know everything is OK. Most of them are loaded and I make sure to unload them in a safe direction before offering them for handling.

Similar situation happened with me around November and I informed Admin (s), I don't think that member is under the same screen name anymore. Positive feed backs (more than 5) are usually a relief.

Wow... I have had so many good dealings with members here... We always pick a public spot that is wide open and I am always carrying... Always. But it seems like there were some red flags for this transaction... Guess I may be a bit more careful with someone with no feedback from now on.

Shady deals ITP for Hi Points and Jennings rarely have good outcomes.
Glad you made it out alive and back to gods country!

I recently met a guy from craigslist down off edgewood ave for some trailer tires and my spidy senses were on full alert.
I kept anticipating him trying to pull some **** but all went well. Talk about good times!

Last edited:
Bad guys can and will show up any where. Always extremely careful trading with a new member with limited feedback...always heavy traffic location...not Chic Filet on Sunday. Carrying will not help you deal with someone that kills you quick for your money. Use good judgement when meeting with anyone new to the site. I trade with new members frequently, but on my terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom