• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Safe place to meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One deal was kinda funny actually, underneath parking garage at varsity with guns on top of car hoods doing some inspecting got lots of heads turning lol.

Wasn't sure where to post this question but where do others meet for trades at? I have used parking lots gas stations and restaurants. But got a bad feeling from a meet recently so I want something a little safer if possible. Any suggestions?

What kind of bad feeling did you get? Was it the area you met in or the person you met?

I always pick a public place, preferably with cameras...Academy, Walmart, Home Depot, etc.... I always have a CCW on me for the meet as well.

Many of you are much more paranoid than I.

I do go to the big store Parking lot and usually carry, but I am more worried about being "interrupted" by people who may witness the meet. Not the person I am meeting. (As some others have posted I will not meet with someone who is not willing to share a name and number, and a phone conversation.)

If someone was going to jack someone at a meet, why would they meet up with a known gun owner?
There is plenty of other ways to meet an mark with a wad of dough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom