Status
Not open for further replies.

loadnplenty

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
197   0
Reaction score
438D1C65-0D9E-4D1F-8A1B-DBC986241399.jpeg

J&G are selling these gunsmith specials. This will be the second one I have picked up. My dad liked mine so much I he wanted one. So here is what you for $179.00. Fairly self explanatory in the picture. Have the gun and now wait in the parts to come in.

So everything but a barrel?

ETA: Looks like they are setup for snubby barrels with the short ejector rod. This would be a good way to build a 3" gun if one could source the barrels.

So everything but a barrel?

ETA: Looks like they are setup for snubby barrels with the short ejector rod. This would be a good way to build a 3" gun if one could source the barrels.

yes it needs a barrel and correct size extractor rod. This gun also needs a set of grips.
Last gun like this I bought the cylinder wouldn’t shut.

this is the better out of the two I have ordered. so far.

This is the first one I built from one of their parts gunsmith specials. They were 2 inch gun for a foreign military or something. Import laws won’t allow the 2 guns to come back. So they take the barrels off and you get what you see in the first picture. From other stuff I have been reading online the guns are hit and miss as far as what work has to be performed in addition to the barrel. Making a this a 4 inch was as simple as extractor rod and barrel. Then just setting the barrel cylinder gap. Which I intentionally left this one tight.
41F44F7C-0A0C-4207-BF71-58BE402DFD45.jpeg

Portion of the crane where the cylinder sits was a tad long. I have two other cranes and measured the lengths and all varied 2-3000s in length. So I picked one that was the closest to what I needed and fine tuned from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom