Rural Georgia police state?

The description of "The Pasture" is: A place to put all the Dead Horse topics, like flippers, gougers, price rants, etc.

I wasn't aware that the story of Operation Zero Tolerance in Monticello, GA and the treatment of Ms Renee Johnston had been discussed so many times on the ODT. Now I just feel silly for even posting it.

The description of "The Pasture" is: A place to put all the Dead Horse topics, like flippers, gougers, price rants, etc.

I wasn't aware that the story of Operation Zero Tolerance in Monticello, GA and the treatment of Ms Renee Johnston had been discussed so many times on the ODT. Now I just feel silly for even posting it.

You should. Just be the frog in the pot. A little warmer............

I invested in this business to help a good friend. This is his only source of income.
So you willfully chose to profit off of government regulation of which you disapprove. Got it. :thumb:

But I see you use words like "free" as a punchline. That tells me more than I already knew about you.
And I see you don't understand the meaning of "free" - but then again, I already knew everything I needed to know about you.

So you willfully chose to profit off of government regulation of which you disapprove. Got it. :thumb:

And I see you don't understand the meaning of "free" - but then again, I already knew everything I needed to know about you.

If you want to call it profit, sure.

You should feel silly, this is taking up space that needs to be occupied by folks who have real problems like the price of 22 ammo. You should be ashamed!

Back
Top Bottom