• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

(RUMORED) ATF rule to eliminate the private sale of firearms.

300 million in the country? Try quadrupling that. I'd be surprised if that covered Georgia Alabama and Texas.
I would be glad if your number is correct. Just makes it that much harder for them. Fact is the DNC AKA the Feds can't control the inner cities. Chicago, Baltimore,DC, L.A. San Francisco, Detroit etc. They're all dumpster fires . But I guess the ATF will still be hitting the gated communities looking for braces and FRT's . They must be scared of the thugs.

play with matches.gif

Good thing I have turned all mine in and otherwise got rid of them. Is there any guidance about cross bows and spears? I was just last night telling my wife how much safer I feel knowing the only fear is being carjacked, shot at a convenience store or an innocent youth coming through the door either running from those evil police or wanting some cash that I gave to the IRS.

nope.
the war on drugs went after dope heads. this is a war on free people.
i free man with a gun is a threat, a dope head can be controlled with free drugs....
think about it...

I was referring more to the utter failure, lack of results and waste of resources the Federal Gov has blown for decades on this unending war. They don’t want the “smoke” from a national gun confiscation effort.

Back
Top Bottom