(RUMORED) ATF rule to eliminate the private sale of firearms.

Anybody that loves to argue against "whataboutism" must be so full of themselves as to not make rational choices. So a bumpstock mistake is as bad as pushing universal background checks? Or conservatives are tyrants because they want 6 week abortion bans instead of abortions to the moment of birth? How about open borders to fentanyl vs keeping the chicoms on their heels. Maybe "tax the rich" vs trusting capitalism and merit based advancement. Sit on your hiney and feel superior. Color me Proudly MAGA. A
Feeling superior? Let’s review a few of Trump’s campaign promises, shall we?

1. Build a wall…nope. Got beat.
2. Repeal and replace Obamacare. Nope. Got beat again.
3. Drain the swamp? Nope. Got beat. D.C. is swampier than ever.
4. Restore Americas prominence? Nope. Laughing stock.
5. Arrest Hillary? Nope, not even indicted.
6. Win the White House in 2024? Nope. Got beaten by a senile geriatric who failed his previous three runs.

I prefer my presidents not get beat at every turn by the democrats. So okay, I colored you a proud MAGA. I used an orange crayon.

Trump once bragged "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK? It’s like, incredible!” Apparently it’s one of the few things he got right.

I’m a proud American and would love America to be great again…I just don’t believe worshipping a narcissist and a wannabe tyrant is the path. Go back and watch those videos Gingerbeard Man Gingerbeard Man posted above about his views on due process…Trump’s own words…and justify that to me!

Which is why I am shocked you folks feel the need to do the atfs job for them
If we openly facilitated, what for now is illegal, this site would be shut down.
While the ruling may be overturned or legislation may come to forestall any further restrictions, the legal costs for the ODT would be astronomical to withstand.

If we openly facilitated, what for now is illegal, this site would be shut down.
While the ruling may be overturned or legislation may come to forestall any further restrictions, the legal costs for the ODT would be astronomical to withstand.
Can you name a single example of a website being shutdown for hosting ads of braced pistols on the private market? I certainly can't find one.

How exactly is that scenario different than the ATF potentially putting the kibosh on private sales?

It sounds like youre just trying to justify serving the fed without even collecting a paycheck. Dare I say clownish behavior

Can you name a single example of a website being shutdown for hosting ads of braced pistols on the private market? I certainly can't find one.

It sounds like youre just trying to justify serving the fed without even collecting a paycheck. Dare I say clownish behavior

Dude the winner goes to the accurate shooter forum mod / owner. That dude is the biggest bootlicker ever. The forum members are huge simps for him too. It’s so gross.

Right around the time Facebook banned guns and gun sales my wife showed me a pic of a Mountain Dew on a desk next to a Glock 23. And the caption read " New Mountain Dew for sale $400.00".
There are several clandestine gun trading groups on Facebook. Just need to understand how they operate.

How exactly is that scenario different than the ATF potentially putting the kibosh on private sales?

Can you show me which websites are ?

JoeBiden said:
“We have background checks but there are loopholes in the background checks. And that’s what I spoke to the NRA about yesterday. They want to get rid of the loopholes as well as I do. At the same time, I don’t want to take away people’s Second Amendment rights"

Seems reasonable to me?

Back
Top Bottom