• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger LC9S

calebp

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
231   0
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Figured I'd do a mini-review id the lc9s I picked up about two weeks ago. Have put about 120'flawless rounds down her and carried everywhere in a desantis nemesis either in pocket or iwb (works better than you would think just tucking the nemesis right in). I am extremely pleased with this weapon thus far. Zero malfunctions, carries extremely well, shoots great. Iwb has been extremely comfortable and solid iwb holster will be my next purchase after getting some leather for the new p7( **** yeah!) pocket carry has been perfect though in some clothing does leave a discernible bulge in the pocket. I am past the point of caring if I print, so this is a nonissue for me. Accuracy is great, though it definitely shoots like a small gun so if this is not your forte, a little practice will be required( always good policy anyway) but when I focused and did my part, this little gun definitely did it's. Transitioning target to target could definitely us some practice as I am used to larger guns. Trigger is 10000x better than the trigger on the lc9 with a decent amount if take up and a smooth light break. Very pleased and highly recommend.

i58.tinypic.com_w160ko.jpg

i59.tinypic.com_zwg412.jpg

i58.tinypic.com_2hqzbc5.jpg

Thanks!
Caleb

I picked up one a month ago and it was surprising how much difference there is in the trigger on the LC9s and the older LC9. I bought it for a carry when I ride my bike and it is great in that department too !

I was given one as a gift. I hate the trigger, have no idea what Ruger was thinking with it. They designed a slim well made cc 9 and put that trigger in it. I'd trade this thing in a heart beat

Been thinking about getting one-o-these myself (LC9s) Heard that Ruger is about to announce an even newer version (LC9s-PRO)

The lc9s pro is out. I looked at one next to a regular lc9s and I think the only difference is that the pro does not have the safety.

I picked up one a month ago and it was surprising how much difference there is in the trigger on the LC9s and the older LC9. I bought it for a carry when I ride my bike and it is great in that department too !
Ruger seems to do a pretty good job when it comes to listening to customer's feedback and making adjustments accordingly without jacking up the prices in the process. Just a great company in general.

Considering one of these for summertime\pocket carry .

I've read several reviews on it and since Glock seems slow on getting us a ss9 out then this lil Ruger will geterdone :)

Back
Top Bottom