Ruger American Barrel came loose from receiver.

UPDATE: for anyone who was following.. Received the rifle back from Ruger today. Their note states they replaced the barrel and the 1913 scope base. (I did not send it with one.) Also states they fired 20 round of Hornady through it without malfunction. Fantastic CS imo. All it took was an 8:30 am phone call and Ruger handled the rest. No sure if it was a rifle issue, a "me" issue, or a combination of both. Either way Ruger made it right without question or charge.

UPDATE: for anyone who was following.. Received the rifle back from Ruger today. Their note states they replaced the barrel and the 1913 scope base. (I did not send it with one.) Also states they fired 20 round of Hornady through it without malfunction. Fantastic CS imo. All it took was an 8:30 am phone call and Ruger handled the rest. No sure if it was a rifle issue, a "me" issue, or a combination of both. Either way Ruger made it right without question or charge.

Good to go! All companies have issues (some more than others), how they handle those outliers is a big part of how good a company they are.

Why is their CS shutting down? The Covid or something else? They just backed up? First I’ve heard of that. Also glad everything worked out OP.

There was an interview with the CEO and VP of Manufacturing on Gun Talk last week.

They are up and running at about 80% at all their plants, and have a bunch of folks like sales and support working from home.

As mentioned above, April 10th was Good Friday and CS was shut down, but just for that day.

glad they got you taken care of

cz did the same thing for me. rifle issue, sent it back, they returned it fixed with an extra mag after a UPS label was created

Back
Top Bottom